Our vast experience allows is to not only manage the construction portion of your project, but to also manage the entire Project Scope, Budget, Schedule and Quality of your project. Our greatest asset is that we have been there before and know how to look down the road and anticipate, then mitigate, project Risk.
Jeffrey Hole, RA, LEED AP
Owner of JSH Consulting Group, Inc.
Jeffrey holds an Bachelor of Design in Architecture from the University of Florida. He founded JSH Consulting Group, Inc. after working as a Architect for various architectural firms and a wide range of project types.
Areas of expertise
- Program and Project Management and Controls
- Historic Preservation projects
- Architectural Project Consulting
- Architectural Design and Peer Review
- Value Engineering
- Contract Negotiations
- Conflict Resolution / Project Turnarounds